heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Where do I park?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New here, just left another private server because it got crazy boring, long story short Ive got very high hopes for this server from the description. Hopefully it won't take me long to settle in and get working :D

Im planning on making a Light Monk and a Dark Ninja, I feel like starting the Ninja first, enough of my life story.

I tend to create infamous walls of text without any sort of provoking at all, so I'll end it here. I hope I'm welcome and recieved well and that the server PvP isn't too elitist for me to do some damage eventually! >:D (I'm totally new to PvP though Icon_razz)

See you all online! Icon_wink
Welcome to heRO hope you enjoy your stay Icon_biggrin

If you are planning on making a Light and Dark char I think that you ned to make two accounts since the alliance is per account. Not really sure but somebody can correct me if Im wrong.
Yeap, one allegiance per account. -had to learn it the hard way-

Welcome :D
Oh-ho-ho, new member to the allegiance of the dark...

WE

PARK

IN

HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-cough- My apologies, got carried away there... Welcome to the server person :D
I read up about the server and I know about making multiple accounts for different alignments, but I still havn't started playing yet xD

Thats for now Icon_wink
mass pvp. your mine. *ish light*

oh and welcome to heRO =3
welcome to HeRO!

great to see you here, hopefully you forget any flaws you might find in a timely manner so that you may live up to your name and still find HeRO fun so that you may stay here for an extended amount of time... Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
mahawirasd Wrote:welcome to HeRO!

great to see you here, hopefully you forget any flaws you might find in a timely manner so that you may live up to your name and still find HeRO fun so that you may stay here for an extended amount of time... Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-

do you just copy and paste this? Mad
pssh Rankin, i hand-write everything each time...

and i always try to add something personal depending on what they wrote on their first post Ok

but you're right to some extent, maybe i should make a bot program to do what i do for this particular sub-forum Thinking

-w-

--------------------------------
recycle

Laugh
Welcome to the dark side! >:D *gives a cookie* i hope you'll have alot of fun on this server Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's