heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Cross Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed on RMS my rates were set to 1/1/1 and Cross Shield dropped at .15%. i checked the server and Cross Shield dropped at * surprised* .15%.

Isn't the server supposed to be 3x drop rate? If so wouldn't the drop rate be set at .45% chance instead? Or am I missing something here?

[Image: xshield.png]
heRO has them at old item drop rate, as iRO had an adjustments of dimensional gorge when they were "fixing" Satan Morroc to be "less abusable" by champions and asura strike. The fix basically made the gorge to be insanely difficult, so they also had item drop rate changed AFAIK.

Usually for heRO drop rate, we are at 3x *OR HIGHER* though usually never lower... so eventually we'll adjust according to Amesani RO and future wiki RO's information for the gorge. Do note that this isn't true if the monster is customized.

(RMS, if we're identical to them, then it's nice and convenient, but they are not heRO's source of reference.)
So it stays at .15% until further notice?

EDIT: i JUST figured out what you meant, thanks =3 now i understand
^_^; Hope I wasn't being too confusing on RMS not being the be-all-end-all guide that heRO follows.

Also another misconception: game description are "accurate." They mostly are, but if it looks funny or if you don't think the game description is making sense to what you know, always verify with a GM (if a GM isn't sure, they'll ask other GMs.)

For example, a reason question was on Skin of Ventus having errors or not that a non-trans can use it. Ingame description says that it's trans locked, but reality is that it is a garment used by any class but super novice. (which should be a very exciting news for extended class players: first new garment in years.)
Reference URL's