heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello hero. starting to play but having a little problem. cant see skill. trying to dl RagRE setup now. might help right?
i recomend downloading HeRO's full installer

and welcome :O
Why? RagRE will not work? Cry
I had this same problem when I joined, downloading the full install totally fixed it, its either 1.2gigs or 1.4gigs, so set it up to download overnight and then play the next day.
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

as the others have said, i would recommend downloading the full installer. I know it takes some time - i'm half the world away, took me like 10 hours IIRC Cry - but it's sure to work... Ok

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
There is some problems with Rag.exe and Sak.exe, the heRO full installer comes problem free (most times lol) so you safest bet is downloading it.

BTW, Welcome to heRO hope that you enjoy your stay. Icon_biggrin
yay! thanks. anyways im starting to dl the full hero installer atm and im at 7% ..hehe hope i could start playing later. Icon_smile
heh goodluck dood =3 and welcome
For those of you who don't know yet, the official Sakray server has closed down so therefore Sakray will no longer be patchable.

As quoted by RMS Wrote:Note: Gravity had closed the kRO Sakray server, you will no longer be able to patch your Sakray client. The Renewal server is now the new Sakray server. This means you will need to download both the Ragnarok Main Client and the Ragnarok Renewal Client in order to stay updated. You should install them both into the same folder and don't forget to run Ragnarok.exe and Ragnarok_RE.exe after installation to patch to the latest version. You will be asked to reboot your computer after each installation.

With this change, there is no need for the sparate BGM or dll package anymore. Please remember to follow the instruction given by your server, if the server specifically tell you to get Sakray then please scroll down to download Sakray 0325 (and the BGM & DLL packages). There are servers that are using the old Sakray client exe and might not work with the new Ragnarok/Renewal grf.
I believe heRO does not use the Renewal server to operate. Things will get out of hand so your best bet is to download the full installer. All updates are done by running the server patcher.
Wont hurt to put this in the main page, warning new players.
Reference URL's