heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: My pants are tight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the crotch region.

When I'm standing it's okay, but when I sit, not so much.

Discuss tight pants.

Personally I hate really tight pants on guys. Seriously, those emo scene kids need to not do that anymore.
Maybe they just don't have big ballz like you Icon_razz
Ever heard of Diet?
These are the only 30x30 pants that are tight on me. I'm 5'8'' (yeah not super tall) and 175lbs (most of it is muscle...been hitting the weights like they're my job). I'm surprised I even fir in 30x30
Get Yo! pants, you won't have that problem anymore, might have other problems but not that one Icon_smile
I can't stand tight pants! D:
I wear 34x34 personally, not because I have to, but because it is the smallest I can get without the crotch crushing and any larger and even belts can't save me! D: Then again I am 6'2" and about 150lbs. I needs it. ;~;
That is why I don't wear spandex often. then again, when it's skin tight and it feels like you're wearing nothing, that's a whole nother ball game (though nobody really want's to see that, but to each their own), but if it's just tight and restricting your movement and hindering physical comfort. Yea, I'd tend to agree with ya.
Who wears panties anyway? I know I don't.
Crotchless pants to the rescue.

[Image: 2972281-Crotchless-Pants-0.jpg]
Ops! Thread was sticked! Lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's