heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Protect or Kill Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my opinion, this would be easy to arrange. Not like my other far fetched ideas, this would require almost NO scripting what-so-ever, well possibly a little.

This is a Light vs Dark event, where a single Star Gladiator, who is very in with nature (And obviouly played by a GM) And the Dark Leader decides they don't want this Gladiator alive, because he/she is not only a powerful light supporter, but is also very protective of their values, and once the war escalates, could prove a risky adversary. And so.

A single GM will play the role of the Star Gladiator, trick themselves out with awesome gears and team up with as many Light players are possible to defend themselves against all the Dark players trying to kill him.

Everyone who participates gets a consolation prize, and the winning alliegence gets the consolation prize as well as another prize.

Every particpant MUST have their Light/Dark dyes to distinguish friend and foe.

The Gladiators equips would go something like this,

Claytos Cracking Earth Armour (Prolly not exact name) He is a nature spirit, and as such is meant to act sort of like a player controlled MvP, meaning an elemental weakness should be neccesary. He/she should also switch between elemental armours, and occasional an armour with a Ghostring or Devilring card in it.

A Maya Purple card, one in tune with nature should sense disturbance, and when an evil soul hides their physical form, their darkness is still seen by nature. (Sounded awfully... something-y?)

Megingjard x2, he has to be really f*cking tough

The most nature-y wings out there, and a custom dye, he needs to be distinguishable, and at that, really easily.

NO MEANS WHAT-SO-EVER of being able to hide, even at critical levels of HP

Things like a Thanatos Card and or Incantation Samurai card, remember, if this event is going to last ages, Im pretty sure we want this Star Glad, who isnt the best PvP class, to be a fearsome opponent.

Should be done on a map like with a great and easily defendable spot, while still being very, very foresty and full of nature.

---

As I said, the only real scripting requirement would be making a map PvP enabled, which actually could be quite hard. But apart from that, there should be NOTHING in the area of scripting except item spawning, which should be easy enough.

---

More things are debatable, such as the Star Glad instead being a Wise Old Champ in the St Capitolia Abbey (Or whatever its called).

And maybe having a GM on the evil side too as a superbly geared Assassin Cross or Stalker.

Also, Teleport should be disabled on the maps to create the defensible areas and choke points, making it less of an open PvP area.

---

Tell me what you think and how realistic the idea is. (I dont know if one allegiance has more active followers than the other for example.)
I'd go for consolation prize.
Reference URL's