heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Leaving.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well after thinking about it I'd rather leave than having someone being an asshole with me like ayanoob so bye.I'll log once in a while in my Merchant :Cruz and be around in forums so Good Luck all.

PS:Ayantis burn in hell =)
With that vengeful attitude, you really will end up being kicked out and not led out of the server forums... >_>; You really aren't going to have anyone by sympathetic to your causes or claims against another player of heRO, which you also didn't provide any proof or send any support ticket about.
I love drama queens.
GM-Ayu Wrote:With that vengeful attitude, you really will end up being kicked out and not led out of the server forums... >_>; You really aren't going to have anyone by sympathetic to your causes or claims against another player of heRO, which you also didn't provide any proof or send any support ticket about.
No need , everyone knows how asshole he was in the noon If you want to defend him it's your choice
I wanna be a drama king ._. atleast that way i keep being a guy :c
How nice.
Byebye *waves*
o.o -waves- THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE DRAMA QUEEN AND THAT'S ...
-points to setsu- >( MY SOHEE!

Sohee: I'm not a drama queen!! Icon_cry

THAT'S IT SETSU, NO MORE PET FOOD FOR YOU!

Sohee: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Why do people take the obviously sarcastic ones so seriously? :s
Anyway Fafi, take care see yah laters ;o
bye...ciao mate
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's