heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: MvP hats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, killing around I have noticed that Phreeo doesnt drop his hat D= he will never see it added to his drops or is still work-in-progress? =)

And I have a suggestion (maybe xD): I know that the orc hero helm is craftable through quest but, Orc Hero wear it himself, i think it will be more realistic with orc hero helm in his MvP drop, maybe at 0.03% or 0.06%, just to make it not-so-easy to obtain =) (He use an axe, he can drop 2 type of axes. He has a shield, he can drop that shield. He wear his orc hero helm, but he doesnt drop it D= xDxD)
Every MVP should drop a Custom Hat.
He doesn't drop his headgear because IT'S A GIRL x3
And like a siggy on some other forum said:

Weps are for men, headgears are for ladies ._.
He's following the RO tradition and being a SHE :D She wants to keep her helm
phreeoni does drop it but its at .01 currently because its set aside for 1 month for exclusiveness for the buyer of it from the fairy auction last month and if i saw correctly he will drop it at .99% when the time is up
http://www.teamfortress.com/classless/day01.php

Hats are a status symbol, Orc Hero simply doesn't want to give up his hat, because then Orc Lord will be better than him in every single way. (Orc Lord has that normal Orc Helm with a big spike on the front, Orc Hero has that big golden block on his head, who do you think is a higher rank? Ignore their names please.)

In short, a honourable man/woman/orc knows to give up their hat to their superior upon defeat. Said Man/Woman/Orc will do so or will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. (Make is drop at 0.5%)
Samurai should drop a kick-arse hat.

Just cuz.
I just want a hat for Aerial wings, it should combo with drooping mistress doll or something Icon_razz
Lady Tanee now drops an mvp item that works with Aerial Wings.
Reference URL's