heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: S> Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Characters on Account:

Kulluminatii - 73 Lord Knight

Arman - 99 Gunslinger

Ryuhi - 95 Rogue

True Prophet - 79 Blacksmith

Jeet Kune Do - 81 Star Gladiator

Xiphos - 96 Priest

Namra - 77 Monk

-Venom- - 60 Super Novice

Allegiance: Dark

Most stuff will be taken off account. Zodiac Wings carded w/ Remover is the only decent item that will be left.

Post offers in thread and/or contact Proto in game.

Thanks for looking at thread, and good luck .No1
stats of the GunSlinger? skilling?

let's start at 2m for a blind bid...

-w-
Slinger is Dex/Vit/Int. I don't have access to hero anymore....but if I remember correctly the stats were something like...

90-92 dex
63 int
80 vit
10 str

I'm probably a bit off, but not by much.

I don't think the person receiving the money from the sale of this account needs the guns, so I'll see if he wants to throw them in.
3 mil Icon_smile
5mil. xP
Fattie, why are you selling your account? :o
What Nock said.

*Eggs Arman*
awww Arman is gone =(
dude i remember partying with u in nameless way back when i just started. and u showed me how kickass GS can be No1
5.5 mil.
Aaronock Wrote:Fattie, why are you selling your account? :o

ShadowValentine Wrote:What Nock said.

*Eggs Arman*

Laugh Well, I don't have time for hero anymore. Haven't played for a while, doubt I ever will. Proto has my account, but its useless to him so I told him to sell it and get something out of it. Of course he said he would feel bad selling it, so I took the initiative to sell it for him Evil.

F.x Wrote:awww Arman is gone =(
dude i remember partying with u in nameless way back when i just started. and u showed me how kickass GS can be

Lol, if I'm not mistaken I have you added on xbox live. We can keep in touch through that, although I haven't been on it in weeks either >_>.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's