heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: why is the cool thing to do now...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
why is it cool now to sell your account? I mean... aside from the fact that stripping the gear takes away half of what an account is.. its just plain silly... Should I start grinding characters from 1-99 and selling them on generic accounts? Maybe I should. anyway, I think its silly and I have no clue why so many people are doing it. It will never be a smart move to sell an account if you plan to just make a new one.. you will only lose value and money in the end.

imo at least.
I sell gold on official servers for certain games. Better than selling accounts, IMO! Icon_smile

Disclaimer --> /sarcasm
I don't know. TBH. Laugh
Maybe because the person selling the account has quit the server and would like to sell his/her account and give the money made to his friends?

Idk, just a guess.Thinking
i buy accounts!!Icon_twisted im so win

i'd never sell my account that i worked hard for even if i quit 100%. having an account that i worked for is smthng to be proud of and the names of my accounts/chars represent me.

i guess others who do sell their accounts dont feel the same way as i so MeH!!
I'm too much of a greedy hog to sell my accounts :]
But I ain't too shy to buy any, just the prices on the accounts being sold go up too much for me to want to buy ;o;
F.x Wrote:i buy accounts!! Icon_twisted im so win
Buy my account pl0x. Evil

F.x Wrote:the names of my accounts/chars represent me.
I strongly agree!

I hate it so much when someone has your name.??Like the priest and super novice I met. They didn't know about my existence, which is not good on my part.

Atomic Fireball
Atomic Tangerine
Atom Priest (It's not Atomic but I encountered people that thought that was mine)

._.
Lame.

P.S. I'm not angry or something. I just can't afford to donate for name change. Icon_biggrin
didnt you donate to change name to atomic??? =o
If someone was selling or giving an account away, I'd take it. I only have like 6 on here atm. I just like collecting accounts.
Kulluminatii Wrote:Maybe because the person selling the account has quit the server and would like to sell his/her account and give the money made to his friends?

Idk, just a guess.Thinking

Giving the account away could provide more money actually over time if its used appropriately and whatnot.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's