heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Help with computer problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sooo..i have a little bit of a problem. The problem is that I recently noticed that the left top part of my screen is slightly darker than the right side. The differences is only noticable if you look from far right to far left immediately. I use a Dell all in one Studio One touch screen. Windows 7. How can I fix this or yeah.

screenie:

[Image: Capture.png]

ps. No i am not blind or w.e lol.
I apologize, but I don't see what you are talking about dude lol.

Now, something that could be a problem...perhaps you need to set your computer resolution to something that'd work with your monitor better. Toy around with the setting on it some, and see if it makes a difference.

The only other things I could think of to tinker with would be the screen brightness, or even screen position. On newer monitors, I don't even think you can change the position of the "screen" like on older piece of crap monitors like mine. But if you can, try aligning it up better...

Sorry if I wasn't much of a help to ya Icon_biggrin;
The two sides are the same color.

Ontop of what takhara said, your screen may even just be slightly damaged. Prolonged or excessive heat, for example, are enough to change the physical screen enough to make colors appear different in places.
Reference URL's