heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: After Many Years Later...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey. It was either DiamondRO (no longer existant) or heRO that was my first private server. I played iRO Loki for two to three years starting with beta, then wound up on heRO.

And...I swore that it was a high rate server. Did that change, or has it always been low rate? I've been here and there, and I'm just looking for some good ol' classic Ragnarok again. I don't remember who I was back then nor do I remember anyone, but...there's my introduction. No1

(Also, I can't seem to get my avatar loaded. I've tried GIF, PNG and JPG files. They're all below 100x100 pixels but still no go)
Are you sure the avatars aren't too big file size wise? As in, are they under 10kb (I think that's the max size).

There use to be a heRO high rate, but it wasn't made by the same team that worked on this one, and was indeed an entirely different server. However don't let that deter you too much from trying this server out too. Hope you and your friend decide to play here and have fun with us.
Community looks great, and I still think of this as an old home unvisited for so long. Icon_smile

My avatar is definitely below 10kbs. Looks like I can't upload a signature picture either. It just says "This image or video has been moved or deleted" when it obviously has not.
Try saving the picture, and re-uploading it to your own account on an image site. Sometimes things like photobucket "keep" the image, when its not really there. Weird things..

All that being said, welcome to/back to heRo ! I'd like to personally invite you to hang with meh and mebbeh some others in game some-time, just because I get bored as sin lol.

Ign are in my signature, or pm me on the forums sometime if you want, or need help with something !

Have fun on heRo
Oh you tried to upload, try to hotlink on another site such as photobucket. :o
That too ^
I prefer tinypic.com
Photobucket lags a lot for me.

But not for much longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr =D
Welcome! Or welcome back, lol!
Nah, as far as I know, heRO has always been low-rate. :3

About your avvie pic, yeah. I had to try with mine at least 6 times (resizing, downgrading, upgrading, re-uploading, linking, ect.) before photobucket stopped being a b*%$# with me and let me have what I wanted. Just be patient. Icon_neutral

I'm Kenshiro-san, though I'm also a lot on my nin, Whisps. I'm not in-game a LOT (only to party/level [which I do rarely], nag at people or receive payments from my shop) but I'll log on if someone asks me to. :3
>> Get in range of 86 and be a nonpriest char and I'll party you. Evil
Hey there, welcome to the server. =D I hope you and your friend like it here, you seem pretty nice.

I'm Silk. xP Also known as the Prince of AFK, or the Prontera Statue. xP Since I AFK in the same spot in Prontera for about 18 hours a day, and am online for the rest. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's