heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Quick Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why is the Help / Guide / Report section called what it is? Every time someone trys to report someone they get told to ticket ;3.
It was used for reporting SvN bugs. =(

Edit:
And it also reports to the players who has been banned/jailed?
Personally...I think the forum site should be revamped. Give individual sections for guides/questions & help, and reports. Also, give a "View new replies to your posts" button. I miss that , its annoying remember what all I've posted in...since I'm such a thread slut.

fi dullah? Fi dullah? me luf u long time?!
takhara Wrote:Personally...I think the forum site should be revamped. Give individual sections for guides/questions & help, and reports. Also, give a "View new replies to your posts" button. I miss that , its annoying remember what all I've posted in...since I'm such a thread slut.

fi dullah? Fi dullah? me luf u long time?!

Well the icon changes if you have a post in it at the very least, and yes, a revamped forum would be interesting.
they get told to ticket because trying to actually report and solve a problem with the whole server watching/commenting isn't quite conducive to making progress and finding a solution.. most of the reports that are put here are just to flame. Ok
Whenever I need to report something...on any game/server I always put in a ticket, and also put a forum post up. That way, if another player, player relations person, or gm sees the thread before I get an answer on the ticket, I can be over with it all that much quicker. Icon_smile
LOL.

it now says "Bug Report." xD
Uh. So we can exploit bugs by making them public as soon as they show up? Great!
If you're found exploiting bugs you can actually get in trouble for that :]
Aaronock Wrote:If you're found exploiting bugs you can actually get in trouble for that :]

I've been exploiting a bug in game where I stand on a specific cell in morroc, and constantly gain experience without doing anything. I'm not sorry. I also will continue doing it, so try and catch me. Mwu. Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha. Ha.

In game name is Ezekiel Stalker Whistle
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's