heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: oh crap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, anyone who remembers me... i'm back. for a while. At least until the 9th of feb. (a game i want to play comes out then.) This is the only private server worth playing, and theres no way i'd ever play official. (lol official)

If you don't remember me, My name is Kelta. I work weird hours so i'm online weird hours. I play an FS high priest, and obsessed with Woe. I'm extremely rusty , so if anyone wants to party with me to bring up my skills, let me know. I'm also looking to join a woe guild. I can woe every wednesday, and maybe sundays.

Unfortuantly all my money and woe gear is gone. So if anyone knows type/cosmic and they don't play anymore, think they could convince them to give me back my stuff? Otherwise, eh. I'll steal stuff from guil or make do with what i can buy with the little money i do have.

Yay ragnarok! (boo addictions, and boy friends who work 10000 hours a week)
Nice siggy change there :o
what do you mean?
The old one was pretty durn mean :x
perhapses, but type was mean =p

dani, play with me D:
Welcome back ^_^;
What happened to Mabinogi :x?
you don't want to know the kind of money i was wasting on it. the community sucks, and theres no support class. i guess i kinda missed being a healer. plus ragnarok isn't as time consuming, and for some reason, a bit more addictive.
Hey Kelta, I'm going to be needing a priest to start a guild with. You seem pretty cool, so give me a pm sometime and we can chat about it if you want.

And...yes. It will be a WoE guild
OMG. i remember you...dani YOU JINXED IT!!!!!! Oh My God
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's