heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello Everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everybody,
My name is Kate. I am very new here but just wanted to make posting to say hello.
I am sure I will have many questions once I get going and Hope that I will get satisfied answer from here.
Looked around your site for a while now, interested with the things you have on the site.
o.-
why do we have so many bots AGAIN
May I ask what things you liked, bot? *is sure she's in love with the other bots* Whistle
Rankin Wrote:why do we have so many bots AGAIN

Yeah! It is one thing to bot in-game, but...the forums? O.o;;
kill google. kill yahoo. KILL THE INTERNET. damn bots o.o
Killing the internet.. no moar HeRO. :<
Icey Wrote:Killing the internet.. no moar HeRO. :<

Unless we make heRO LAN-based! To Canada with all of ye! Panda wants more roomies right? XP
Actually it is possible these are actually people from other countries being paid to join and look at forums.

Which explains why the posts are so nicely written and coherent with things involved within our forum community.
Aaronock Wrote:Actually it is possible these are actually people from other countries being paid to join and look at forums.

Which explains why the posts are so nicely written and coherent with things involved within our forum community.

That would be even scarier. D:
Or or what if they are really from the future!? Unless we don't have a future, maybe they are from the past!? Think of the ramifications man! We need more jiggawatts! D:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's