heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I wonder if anyone remembers me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, yup. I'm back, after... not being here for THAT long. Just a Star Gladiator who likes to wander through the fields, doing some quests, and throwing some jokes on the main chat.

Through the time I've been out, I initiated a webcomic, which you can visit by clicking on that lil' banner on my signature, if you wish to check it out. Warning, foul language can be found. With this in mind, I do not hold responsible if anyone gets offended.

Well, that's all for the time being. I'll try to get more active this time, and... well, that's it. :3
I think I"ve seen you .__.
BTW nice site xD
I think I vaguely remember you.
You were a really funny dude :]
Allo, I posted in your art thread- which is pretty cool by the way. I'll need to check out that comic sometime...I love webcomics, especially if I can get a good laugh, since those are a bit hard to come by sometimes.
takhara Wrote:Allo, I posted in your art thread- which is pretty cool by the way. I'll need to check out that comic sometime...I love webcomics, especially if I can get a good laugh, since those are a bit hard to come by sometimes.

well... if you're looking for the type of comic that mixes jokes with criticism, then I think you'll be right at home. :3
I'm loving these comics so far.

Tanooki got it for me. I frigging love raccoons ><
takhara Wrote:Tanooki got it for me. I frigging love raccoons ><

*looks at his sig* ... I can tell... XD
Holy hell O.O I've been waiting to see a comic with edward and Alucard.

I'm putting that on my desktop ;D

Edit- The deathnote anime...wasn't nearly as good as the manga series in my opinion. The sitting thing was a bit "wtf" to me too, but eh...it could just be a "mental" thing for em.
welcome back!

seems you've made a home here already Ok

well GL and HF!

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's