heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: RO: It's like sex, except not.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeah that's pretty much all I have to say. That and, "Hello!" anyway.
Hi, your display is funky
Hello, and welcome to heRo! If you need something, feel free to drop me a pm anytime, and I'll help as much as possible.
Hey, welcome to the server. Hope you like it here as much as I do. Let me know if you need anything. <3
Hi and welcome Kain.

People are getting rarer in these parts nowadays. Half the time it's a bot. Icon_neutral
Thank you for the welcomes. It would sound really weird if someone said, "You're welcome." right after that... Er... So yeah, not a bot this time. Just an old RO vet getting back into the scene because it's 'still' one of the best games around. Aside from the community slowly withering away...

Also, what's funky about my display? More to the point, what is a display when it comes to a message board? @_@
The avatar I beleve.
your user pic... it's kinda cool i must agree.

anyhoo, welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to HeRO, have fun Icon_biggrin
If you ever need priest feel free to PM me in game Icon_smile
Kain Wrote:Thank you for the welcomes. It would sound really weird if someone said, "You're welcome." right after that... Er... So yeah, not a bot this time. Just an old RO vet getting back into the scene because it's 'still' one of the best games around. Aside from the community slowly withering away...

Also, what's funky about my display? More to the point, what is a display when it comes to a message board? @_@

Old RO vet you say? What characters do you like to main?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's