heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I will download heRO.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am going to download and install heRO.

My goals are to make some characters that I will enjoy playing.

I have no intention to WoE (at least now anyway). If a guild would like me, send me a PM on here.

I hope to see you all in game again. I can't be dolling out advice to help the server when I am not actively playing.
o: Welcome back then!

If your ever looking for a party I would be willing to get myself killed for fun.
What class(es) are you playing Snaps?
I have been rebuilding CB lately, and no its not an alt guild this time around, we're just a social, party, and mvp guild.
Aaronock Wrote:What class(es) are you playing Snaps?
I have been rebuilding CB lately, and no its not an alt guild this time around, we're just a social, party, and mvp guild.

Probably transing my assassin. Either that or I'm going to make an LK. Haven't quite decided.
Hm since there is a lot of space that should be okay, are you planning SD sinx or Standard Agi later?

LK of course will be vit tanker?

Coffee Break is mostly active at night time, we try to do something if enough of us are online at the same time.
Let's MSN !
Oh sure, let me hop on it in a few, I was looking at some reference pictures a bit ago for my art piece I'm working on atm.
How did I know that this thread was going to be started by you?

Welcome back anyway bra.
Welcome back at HeRO, i hope you'll have a nice time here Icon_biggrin
wb!

the best of luck and happiness to you good sir Ok

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's