heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hellow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I'm new to the server. I'll be playing a lot in april (end of university). For now, only forum lol Icon_razz Here's a brief presentation about me Ok :

I played ragnarok for about 5-6 years now. I started with a french server called [dead server] which closed. It was a 5/5/3 rate and my highest character was a lvl 99 SL. It's my favorite class or was my favorite class when it got implemented. Why? Because, at first we could cast 3 esma in 1 estun and that totally pwned Icon_razz. I also had osiris card with kaizel, my favorite combo; it's just amazing. Think about it haha! Those were good times Icon_razz Anyway.... All my other class were non-high lvl, but in the 90s (priest, alchemist (withouth homun cause it didn't exist back than), wizard, assassin, rogue). I have acquired the majority of my experience in this server (about 5 years ago), but even now, I still learn a lot while playing RO. This proves the beauty and the complexity of the game. After [dead server], I stopped for about 3 months to join [dead server2] which died 1 year after I joined. I don't remember the rates of this server, but they were by far higher than on [dead server] (something like 25/25/15). On this server, it was when the homunculus first appeared, so the server was filled up with creators (I had an evolved fillir Icon_smile). And after came a mid-rate server which will soon be dying too, the greatest customized server I had ever seen (I tested quite a lot of server before choosing that one back then). I started by the beginning of summer, about 3 months after the end of [dead server 2] (which wasn't that great by the way -> maybe because I wasn't as good as with my SL on [dead server] lol or because all the time I spent was to evolve my homun >.>).

Even if I played for five or six years, I don't play a lot when it's not on vacation. I even play rarelly right now because of all my exams. I don't really have the time to play when I have school, but I always stay connected to the game via the forums that I check everyday. Anyway, my experience isn't bad and isn't that great either. I think I can still help with a few old things (boy do I sound old xD).

Now, here I am. A seemingly great server with a friendly community and a well entamed economy. The customs seems nice too!

GM : notify me if you want the old servers names to be removed, I'll do right away Ok

That's about it!
Drak.
1. Welcome to HeRO! hope you like it here.

2. thanks for the guides and all, but yeah please strike out the other server names (unless they're dead)...

anyhoo customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. I'm sure you'll find it easy to blend in. GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to heRO

Drak231 Wrote:GM : notify me if you want the old servers names to be removed, I'll do right away Ok

And yes!

Please make sure to read the rules of the forum and for in game!
Okay, I wasn't sure because the servers were dead, but it's done Icon_razz
Reference URL's