heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Farewell heRo server. <-temporal :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alrighty Folks This has been it i have thought about quiting Ro for a while for about 4 months now. And now that i?ve grown a pair and did it i leave u this message. Icon_suprised??

I?ve had the best Ragnarok Experience here at heRo server World?s most known Vicious server and then some its the first server i?ve taken my time to do things to become as powerfull as i ever wanted to be and to see what a high level paladin at a low rate server really was now that i know what it is its time for me to focus on my Real life

Quit the distractions for a while And get back on my cart on wheels again

@nya nya crew (starting guild) we had our ups he had our downs <-- Mostly downs but either way we had a good time didnt we?

@moonlight You guys R??awesome too bad i wasnt patient enough 4 u say hi to Bondless and shogo dumb ass 4 me will you? Irx and T-chan <3 u big time

@Dragon Empire YOu guys r really cool,although my time on the guild was less than a month or so i had a really good time Good luck to all you

@Hellish thanks for being my nigga

@Suijin Icon_mrgreen Im starting calculus too man so its a Definitive must to quit RO and Do some calculus in??teh afternoon Keep it up buddy good luck.

@Willy G Dude willy have a great time and hope u r doing alright overseas hope everithing works out with u ( u know what i mean)

@HeRO Staff -- Gm Team Thanks to you guys i had a really really good time and a RO experience overall i saw ro was not just to be the greatest douche on pvp and it has more than that to it.

@last but not least Thanks to you heRO guys

NOTE THAT IM NOT QUITING FOR EVER Just For a small period of time for me to get back my good grades and a posible College scholarship an old
Geezer once told me its never to late to fresh start and do things right and i was like. "oh what the fock ever is not like im loosing much either way"

My RO folder has been uninstalled and Deleted now If u guys wanna Get in touch (thing i doubt no one likes me) my msn adress is
razorlight_ofheaven@hotmail.com??Facebook adress Cory Vera

Have a Wonderfull time guys Good Luck to you all!!!!
Good luck!
Thanks dude! We'll be waiting for you man.. Do what you gotta do Jer..
Farewell Jericho. Good luck with RL.

Oh, and I think you mean "temporary", not "temporal".
Bye bye Jer! Q_Q *stalks one last time*

miss you..

Wait I'll Stalk you on msn <3
*Steals your pants*

You want them back, you gotta get on! Icon_razz
Lord Jericho Wrote:(thing i doubt no one likes me)

/Start sarcasm: Yes, noone likes you, I hope you NEVER EVER comeback!
/End sarcasm

Good luck IRL dude, even though you were a pain in the rear you weren't half bad honestly. Gonna miss your dog and other gross jokes that you made in guildchat and other randomness you and Saii had. When you come back it better be cuz you accomplished your goal and not anything less. =p
good luck with your scholarship! No1

hmm maybe i should quit HeRO too and work on applying more to various schools and scholarships... Cry

c ya round!

-w-
hahaha thanks aneko xD give saiichi a baphomet doll for me he?ll understand xD
=O hurry back damn you!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's