heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: VOTE! Matrix cast vs all the star wars jedi's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Matrix cast vs all the star wars jedi's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont have to explain about people from the matrix, Neo, Mr.Smith, Morphe... whatever - the chinese guy that protects the orical ( darn i cant spell ) and others and of course the Jedi's with luke, obi wan, Darth and others so who do you think will win? The max power of Jedi's in the book or the super awesome matrix with the One Neo and not to mention Mr.smith. Oh ya Mr. smith can still replicate himself like crazy in this match.
Star Wars FTW!
Matrix for sure!
Hum, interesting.

I feel that the Jedi have a very strong capability, good concentration, good abilities, masterful with their weapons, etc. BUT if we blend the two universe with each other, maybe the Jedi powers are just because they "realized" and that this power is coming from a quirk in the system. I mean...they can super jump, telekinesis, super reflexes... Every hero of the Matrix universe can do that. Neo can fly, revive someone (something even Anakin couldn't do), etc. Even Morpheus can resist the mind reading devices (so he could resist the mind control of the Jedi).

That's why it would be impossible for the jedis to win. And beside, Anakin killed "all the jedi" by himself and couldn't even beat Obiwan... Neo would just beat the sh*t out of every Star War character all by himself.

The Matrix.
True winners

[Image: talibantubbies.jpg]
Well, my D&D group always used to maintain that the only way to kill a real jedi was to blow up the planet they are standing on ---

unfortunately for the Star Wars cast... the Machines seem quite well equiped to do just such a thing
http://www.ghull.com/art/revolutions/revolutions_04.php
Um......Matrix.... Icon_smile

My reason: http://www.gunzonline.com

That game is cool!
Matrix owns jedi's...we talked about this in second period Icon_razz
I Dont care what you all think!!!
I've played battlefront 2, Jedi....ok, nvm...Matrix would own.

But what about Matrix cast vs all the Dark side(Sith,dark lords,bounty hunters,scum)
Force choke and lightning would pwn!!! all those silly jedi and the matrix.
Try moving super fast and flying when your getting the life choked outta you Icon_twisted sorry sucker!!! Icon_razz
Lance Wrote:Try moving super fast and flying when your getting the life choked outta you Icon_twisted sorry sucker!!! Icon_razz
That would be when they get shot from behind ;3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's