heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Three Suggestions in One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because I'm efficient like that.

Suggestion 1: Noble Gem SP
So you know how you can pick a stat bonus for your nobility gem? Well all of the options are pretty nifty. +1 of a stat, +6 Flee, +150(roughly) Hp, heck you can even get +2 Crit FROM A MID HEADGEAR.

Then you get to the "Spiritual Energy" (SP) Option. +10sp(roughly, again. I'm guessing it's % based?) Even on a High Int/SP character it's about that low. Pretty useless, especially compared to all the other options.

In my opinion, it should be at least +50 (Which would make it the same as a Cyclops Eye) to make it worthwhile. Because it's pretty disappointing when you pick that option thinking it'll be nice...only to find out it's absolutely worthless.

Suggestion 2: Unranked Gem
I always wondered why the unranked gem didn't get updated to the more gemstone looking sprite that the ranked gems have.

...So can that be changed? Pleeeeease? Icon_eek

'Cause unranked nobles need love too.

Suggestion 3 has nothing to do with nobility: Backpack Recolors

I (and I'm sure others) thought it'd be nice if we could get the heRO Backpacks in colors other than yellow. Possibly make them available via Hatter's Recoloring?

K, I'm done suggesting things. Have at it
+1 for all your idea's ! ^_^
I think the backpack recolour idea has been said a few times already.. but that doesnt take away it's a good idea ;P
Number 2 Number 2 Number 2 Number 2
;p I care the most about suggestion 1 happening, really.

And indeed the backpack recolor has been suggested before XD I was well aware of this and just...pushing the idea >_> Actually the same applies to the noble gem as well.
number 1, i enjoy my +1 VIT quite lovely
Lin show off the pretty blue gem you made :O
*not a noble*
I agree with the Backpack recolors.
@Dan Dan: I still have it even XD

[Image: noblegem_01.jpg] [Image: noblegem_02.jpg] [Image: noblegem_03.jpg]

Good thing I saved it so it was set up for the replacement ._.; 'cause I completely forgot how to do it with equips.

Anyway there it is. It's just a recolor of one of the ranked gems.

@Rankin: The main reason for the SP suggestion is that it's so useless compared to the other options. 10-20 SP doesn't do a whole lot for you ._.; and I've been in at least one situation where my champion could have really used the SP boost for Asura goodness :3
oh yea i know i have a monk so i understand o.o; i just meant...nah nvm xD
1 - making it a direct sp/hp bonus instead of % is not a bad idea, I'll probably change it when I have some time / when I think about it.

2 - toss the files my way, I'll probably make it a bit paler, but otherwise why not.

3 - there is already the idea of colored backpack in the plan, you'll have to be extra patient however because I'm planning something with those for next birthday only.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's