heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Enter the Scurvy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Osu!

Hello nice to meet you all Icon_biggrin I am new to this server and kind of a noob at RO in general. I've been here about a day and so far everything is really nice, even the people. (Certainly enjoying the more challenging aspects of this server compared to others I've been on)

So, in game my name is Scurvy, I'm a swordsman at the moment. Nice to meet you =)

A bit about me:

I'm a fairly slow leveler, and a bit casual. I'm looking forward to WoEs, I won't be able to make it on Wednesdays, but Sundays should be good. I try to be good and friendly, and I'd say I've got a good sense of humor ^_^ I hope to make some good friends here.
Hi and welcome =D

Enjoy your stay.
Welcome ^_^ have fun!
Yoh!

Thanks ^_^ Everybody for the welcomes both here and in game! You all rock!
Hello Scurvy Icon_smile
*Offers some fruits*
Hi.
Hey there! I might be a bit late, but welcome to heRO! I've seen you around on main a few times, and I think I've passed you once or twice in the game. :3

If you have any questions, I'm sure by now you know you can ask main or here on the forums. You can also ask me, and I'll try to see if I can help~

Hope you enjoy your stay! <3
nice to meet you, welcome to HeRO!

*hands some Vit C tablets*

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
*Has been spending a lot of time reading the Wiki and eating offerings of fruit and vitamins* :3

It ended up being hard hard for me to choose a guild >.<; so many people were cool to me and I felt bad join teaming up with them!
Reference URL's