heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Warning: Newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings and hello to all you peoples! I am called Peanut and have picked up RO pretty much on a whim. Judging by what I've done so far I think it was a good decision.

It's been roughly two days from the time I've started RO to this post (would have been earlier if it weren't for that hotmail verification issue) and I think I've gotten most of the basics down. I've leveled my first character, Tallon (Mage), to base 40 and am deciding on what kind of build I want for him. I've maxed out Fire Bolt and Fire Wall so far to make leveling easier. I wanted to get him to try PvP, but I don't really know what skills are good for that. I've already been invited into a guild by a friend of mine that plays on this server, but that guild doesn't do much in the way of WoE, which I also want to try, so I think I'll send any other characters I make out looking for a WoE guild for them.

I like to roleplay and have noticed a good sized RP section here so expect to see me there quite a bit, assuming there are threads accepting new players.
Hi.
hi =P
welcome Icon_biggrin
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
-ties you up- Now you're officiall addicted.
The moment that Peanut hits 3 posts, I'm going to 'sassiminate em Manny :X

WHOS WITH ME?

-cough- in that slim chance you aren't a bot, welcome and enjoy.
Slim chance? Is that really what this forum has come to? Shouldn't you be better protected against stuff like that?
We are special Icon_smile
Don't worry, Takhara just has trouble telling people from bots. xP

Anywho. =D I'm Silk. Otherwise known as the Prontera Statue, and the Prince of AFK.

About half the day you'll see me sitting at the intersection south of the save point girl and right of the healer. That is where I leave my character whilst I do other things, like sleep. xP

However, I'm actually online for the other half. So if you see me around, feel free to ask me for help, or advice, or just talk. I love a good chat.

Hope to see you in-game. <3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's