heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: War of Emperium (WoE) Screenshot Contest : Winners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Graphics bugging up on me, lawl
[Image: screenheRO-Server745.jpg]
[Image: screenheroserver240.jpg]

Icon_twisted
Keep'em coming!! I know you all have some Icon_twisted
Me a few milliseconds from being asuraed in the emp room in todays non-trans woe. Should have pressed the hide button instead of the screenshot button, but oh well.

Cencored it a bit, and tinypic resized it automatically because the image was too large. Original will be provided by e-mail on GMs request.

Congrats to LoR for taking the alde castle for the first time in ages. You guys put up a fun fight.

[Image: 14b4ydk.jpg]
She LIVES!!!

[Image: hero20100314.jpg]
I noticed 99% of all WoE screen shots suck. You know why?

Because they are either pictures of fancy precast or after the action - since lets face it, if you are WoEing, taking screen shots is not your top priority, and if it is, you're going to die. [Thus making you unable to take screenshots, since you warp out on death.]

Also, tell Rubiss there is a better way to fish! D:
A really "old" screenshot, I am still priest there =x Don't ask me why I had that stuff in inventory there o_O

[Image: 28i6p8z.jpg]
[Image: screenheroserver085.th.jpg]
[Image: screenheroserver641.th.jpg]

Amusing > epic screenshots.
Hahaha I almost posted my shot from when we were still Returners too Ayna.
Those were some funny times when we were like 10 total members and half of the guild woe'd. I wish I took more screens of newbie times with the guild but if I did I don't know where they are D:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's