heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Cabal online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cabal Online has been around for a while, altho it will never beat ro BY TONS OF MILES AWAY IN COMPARISON!!!Its an interesting game full of violence, action, and most of all Pvp <3.

The game boasts lucid landscapes and very interactive enviroments,tons of quests and people are very diverse,altho the game honestly lack classes its still nice to play and a cool getaway from ro to be with your friends.

The Game Features 6 Main classes that are somewhat balanced, each has its own strenghts and weaknesses,It has a combo system (I FUCKING LOVE COMBOS!)and Guild,Nation war and etc features.

From teaming people Pking To taking down a whole guild in GvG Nation war,The game focuses mostly on GVG and PVP, The community , due to the game being so violent and Aggressive in nature, is usualy mostly cautious people whom seem to be shy and somewhat assholeish in some cases, altho when people open up its quite nice to be able to chat ingame while hanging out in Forgotten Ruin map while Pking people from a Rival Guild.

I Joined Cabal on a private server with slightly elevated rates than the official and ive loved it so far. its actually good enough to keep me away from ro lol!

Heres some screens of the game.

[Image: CabalVer1234812-100127-0538-0000.jpg]
Inventory Menu + Storage Menu and etc.

[Image: CabalVer1234812-100124-0154-0000.jpg]
Lol Glenn was being killed by Bloody orcs(They have huge sticks)

[Image: CabalVer1234812-100129-1401-0000.jpg]
Random Moment in guild XDDD!!!

[Image: CabalVer1234812-100131-0142-0000.jpg]
My FIRST COMBO!!! I cried Tears of Joy after 5 Hours trying to land a decent one XD!

[Image: CabalVer1234812-100203-2121-0000.jpg]
Nya Nya Crew Dance off!!We were really bored...(FACEPALM MOMENT LOOOL!!!!)

[Image: CabalVer1234812-100203-2119-0000.jpg]
MORE DANCING!!!...Ahem...Naked Dancing!! ^_______^;;;;;;;!!!
YES WE WERE REAAAAAAAAAAAALLLY BORED!!!lawl!

Thats it so far I guess...
Try the game, its awesome.
Im not sure if im breaking any rules of the forum, but if i am please let me know and il remove the topic :3!
Hmm. Blader, eh?

And new blades, I see. Those weren't in the game back when I played.

But, by far, if you want to really outclass anyone in PvP as a blader, Heavy Blader is your best bet. Drop all your stats and pump into nothing but STR, only put in DEX/INT for basic gear requirements. Focus on crits and damage for your upgrades and accs.

I had a 117 Heavy Blader on official with +7 Mystic armor and double crit-slotted +7 Red Osmium blades, and it definitely can dish out some pain.

Not sure if your server has this, but if you want to get to Forcium, you better start crafting. (Though if my assumptions are right and you're on the server that I think you're on, you can probably just buy it).

EDIT:

Though, by far, Wiz/Warrior/Force Blader are the more potent ones at PvP. Wizards are screwed if you can get close to them, though, so be sure to invest in Assault up to level 9.
Yeah, i kinda got the hang of the game quite fast, looked up some guides and etc, was awesome man, also thanks for the advice Icon_razz
+7 Double Slot Osmium, go.
I'm playing with Saii on this server. This $%&# is sick, man. Level 13x Force Shielder, dex-stun type with battleset ready switches to keep up the difference in tanking and pvp. Major flee build on a class that already has high defense is epic win. It's like maxing out an agi pala with crazy defense gears. Nothing can touch him, and if it does, the damage is entirely minimal. Thanks to Mortal Bane, all damage +300/def -70% (Kinda reminds me of a partial Zerk ftw) and Shadow Shield/Art of Defense, it's possible to mob up huge amounts of enemies, and hit constant 2k crits on the entire mob. Any recommendations? Also, heRO would be totally pwn if we could get heCabal. lmao.
Ok that was fricken great guys Lol <_< but i totally forget how to post screen shots and pics on here Lmao
Venus18 Wrote:Ok that was fricken great guys Lol <_< but i totally forget how to post screen shots and pics on here Lmao

Upload the pic you want to post and put the link between [img] [/img]
SeifuSnow Wrote:I'm playing with Saii on this server. This $%&# is sick, man. Level 13x Force Shielder, dex-stun type with battleset ready switches to keep up the difference in tanking and pvp. Major flee build on a class that already has high defense is epic win. It's like maxing out an agi pala with crazy defense gears. Nothing can touch him, and if it does, the damage is entirely minimal. Thanks to Mortal Bane, all damage +300/def -70% (Kinda reminds me of a partial Zerk ftw) and Shadow Shield/Art of Defense, it's possible to mob up huge amounts of enemies, and hit constant 2k crits on the entire mob. Any recommendations? Also, heRO would be totally pwn if we could get heCabal. lmao.
FS is nice, probably second-best PvP class behind the FB.

However, if you do want to fight other people with that, I think you should know that flee rate is 100% useless, since Combo makes it so that you will never miss with your skills.

EDIT: Also, I'm interested in joining you guys on Cabal, if you guys would let me. Haven't played it for ages and I'm sort of missing it. Given, the last server I was on was full of pinoy cannon-fodder, but yeah. Getting bored and looking for more choices.
Get to Forgotten Ruins yet? That's where the mobs start getting hard.

Anything past that, I'd say is damn near unforgivably hard. Lolol Pontus Ferrum.
Sepharius Wrote:Get to Forgotten Ruins yet? That's where the mobs start getting hard.

Anything past that, I'd say is damn near unforgivably hard. Lolol Pontus Ferrum.

Um.....Forgotten Ruin isnt as bad, I think the lost island is worse.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's