heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Fruit of Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LF>Drop rates on GB / Tarts please.

Also Blind chance, for the lulz.

Thanks <3
I have been asking for that for awhile now.
I think Choco Tarts got fixed on healing sp like they were originally scripted to do on this server though.

Which is funny considering on other servers it heals like no hp at all :D
Hmm... brain is looking for complicated things maybe, but you want the drop rates or you want the rate of the drop to be lower?

And what have you been asking Aaron?

o_o;;
Tarts on RMS say they only heal HP. Tarts heal supposedly heal like Salmon/Mutant. I haven't done any testing though.
Oops. LF>Rates
Bump
I asked for rates of which choco tarts drop at I think since the last update started to list on custom the rate of the drops.

I also want to know the GB rate if married.
Data from January (potentially outdated). It will be different from the item description, because ITEM DESCRIPTION FORMULA IS NO LONGER CORRECT (this is due to a certain mysterious GM, who is no longer a GM, interpreted the formula wrong and typed the wrong constant in the equation for item description):

Choco tart: 0.01+0.02*monsterlvl (1.01% on lv 50)

Choco tart in heRO heals 200 hp and 60 sp, 10 weight.

The blind chance is 0.5% (same as self-curse by goddess of fortune's cursed brooch)

Giftbox for married couple: 0.01+0.01*monsterlvl (0.51% on lv 50. Remember that Fruit of Love's main purpose is not for gift boxes, and since it is not its primary function compare to other specifically GB making hats, its rate is the absolute lowest out of all GB making hats.)

Or at least, this is how it was in January. Again, it's nothing surprising or special if this data is incorrect.

PS: For the *correct* formula on items that got its equation displayed in the item description... all formula have this format:

c + a*monsterlvl

where "c" and "a" are both integers. In the item description, "a" is usually written to have a value of [c/10 - 0.01] or is equal to c/10. Again, this is incorrect.

The correct formula in item descriptions should be:

0.01 + [c/10]*monsterlvl

Eg. heRO cake cat may read "0.24+0.023*monsterlvl" then the correct formula is "0.01+0.024*monsterlvl." The improper equation is projecting a drop rate higher than it actually is.

Namin? is pretty sure some GM who is no longer a GM, answered these questions to these same people before in the past somewhere, somehow~
But but but I asked for the item drop rate to be put into the item itself like all the other ones Icon_sad
But yay thanks, I hope the formula hasn't changed.
The formula in the item description never existed in the first place, so...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's