heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: donation option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a question-but first let me explain.
when i was a novice the novirings were awesome since i was going to be a permanov and all and i still have a few. as we all know the rings got nerfed and if i had known i would have made clips instead of rings.
and i am going to donate anyways ive been here about 2.5 years now and i luvs it here and i am not going anywhere else as long as i have internet. and id like to help keep heRO going and getting better.

can i donate to have the cards back from my novice rings ill give you the rings, or just have them put into clips ill supply the clips for them if need be, and if yes how much for ea. transference of the cards to the new accessory.

luvs.
Doubt it.

Lude Quve cards? Should be easy to get.
its not really the lude and quve combo that i am really worried about, its the other 6-10 cards i used, like creamy and such.
I guess this won't happen, otherwise people will want more uncardings (*looking at MvP and Miniboss Cards*).
well non of them are mvp cards, just normal hard to farm/ buy at 6m average priced cards..??and non are that great but they are what i worked for and wanted and obtained with a novice. and i am not asking for the ones spent in my novice gear only the ones in the accessorys, on account that the rings were nerfed.
Fabre Wrote:well non of them are mvp cards, just normal hard to farm/ buy at 6m average priced cards..??and non are that great but they are what i worked for and wanted and obtained with a novice. and i am not asking for the ones spent in my novice gear only the ones in the accessorys, on account that the rings were nerfed.

I think the point is that it wouldn't be fair to have your cards unslotted, regardless of the condition. There is no way to de-card items, whether it be game changing awesome stuff, just junk, or anything in between. ;o
I am sorry to inform you that we will not uncard items, ever (except ToH Wings, during ToH, and the card gets destroyed).
Reference URL's