heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Never too late for an introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, everyone! I was backtracking through the intro sub-forum and I realized I never did make a thread. xP So here, I am, making one, 17 months later!

I'm Silk. :3 I came here after my last server became unfriendly and lame. I main a whitesmith here. His name is Silk. But generally speaking, if you see a character whose name is a fabric, it's me~! <3 Love you all, etc etc. heRO is awesome.

~ Silk, the Prince of AFK.
... Oh. Right you are.

Well, I didn't see it. =[ I suppose this thread is moot now. </3

Sad face.
That sir, is a lie, I can think of many situations in which it could be too late for an introduction.

That being said, hey, we've met, that one time, and stuff. ;o
lol
Silk Wrote:Hey, everyone! I was backtracking through the intro sub-forum and I realized I never did make a thread. xP So here, I am, making one, 17 months later!

I'm Silk. :3 I came here after my last server became unfriendly and lame. I main a whitesmith here. His name is Silk. But generally speaking, if you see a character whose name is a fabric, it's me~! <3 Love you all, etc etc. heRO is awesome.

Silk Wrote:I'm Silk. :3 I came here after my last server became unfriendly and lame. I main a whitesmith here. His name is Silk. But generally speaking, if you see a character whose name is a fabric, it's me~! <3 Love you all, etc etc. heRO is awesome.

Silk Wrote:~ Silk, the Prince of AFK.
Silk Wrote:Silk AFK.
Silk Wrote:AFK
wat.
Silk...I miss him already T_T

*In background- Im not AFK*

I can still hear his voice on the wind.
LOL XDD

A well a warm 'not-so-welcome-since-we've-already-met-and-talked-and-even-are-guildies-who-both-need-600-soft-feathers-for-a-sunday-hat-though-i-wanna-make-a-red-bonnet-from-it-and-you-just-a-sunday-hat-which-we-tried-to-gather-in-a-party-with-sexy-ayna-a-while-ago-but-didn't-got-farther-than-10-feathers-cause-you-wanted-to-see-monster-instead-of-getting-your-sunday-hat-welcome'? ' (oke i'm never gonna do that again o.o)

you should be more OYK! mister D: instead of AFK
he lies!
he's not as AFK as he'd like us to believe... just look at the wealth and plethora of alts he has amassed! Oh My God

-w-

PS: Laugh
U SHALL NEVER DETHRONE CUCU, THE AFK KING!!!!!
Reference URL's