heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: My Introduction, a few weeks late
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been playing Ragnarok Online off and on for a long, long time, and have decided to make heRO my new home after a recent hiatus. Unfortunately, due to a few early forum troubles, this introduction is slightly late -- I'm sure that some of you may already know me, for better or worse, as Daemon Rue.

RO things about me : My greatest passion is building interesting characters that very few people, if any, decide to go (No-Dex Wizard, Two-Hand Crusader) and then attempt use them in an effective manner. I *do* enjoy most forms of PvP, although I tend to avoid WoE (I find it to be rather boring, most of the time).

I've only trans'd one character on a low rate server -- a rogue into a stalker.

Non-RO things about me : I'm currently listening to Boombox by The Lonely Island.
I enjoy reading manga and have a (very) small collection of anime that I enjoy watching every now and then. Just to throw a few manga names from the top of my head... Akumetsu, Elfen Lied, Gantz, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Beelzebub, Skip Beat, Negima.
Some anime includes Ouran High School, Lucky Star, and Afro Samurai, predominately.

I also enjoy questions and don't have much else to say about myself, so... ask away.
Hi.
Hi I've seen you on main and all.
Glad you enjoy heRO so far and hope you continue to. :D
Welcome to the server Icon_smile

How are you?
Welcome person with above average English skills~

Like reading manga huh #_#

Go read Yureka, oh and *gets shot through the head*

*dragged back into the shadows*
Welcome to HeRo and nice to meet you!

Icon_smile
welcome to the forums!

i think i saw you on main a bit before last week, seems you've made quite a number of friends already No1

well i've been thinking of a no-dex wizard for a long long time TBH... especially because i have some wind ghost cards... /slur;
but even my autocast sage is stuck around 84... gah B> moar play time...

well GL and HF!

-w-
Way to be late, Daemon! Gosh.
That was one hell of a necromancy.

Grats with the wedding Icon_razz
Reference URL's