heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Fishing Pole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
;-; Make it unsellable to npcs? I have sold like 5 already, because I forget its sellable and sell it with my spare fish...
I agree with him because his avatar is amazing omg.
But then it will flood your inventory if you do the quest more than once. D:
Manifus Wrote:But then it will flood your inventory if you do the quest more than once. D:
Why do the quest more than once? If it doesn't sell to npcs. lol I have only done the quest again to get a new fishing pole.
hiropyro Wrote:
Manifus Wrote:But then it will flood your inventory if you do the quest more than once. D:
Why do the quest more than once? If it doesn't sell to npcs. lol I have only done the quest again to get a new fishing pole.

Multiple characters.
Try putting your pole away before talking to other people.??

^ Good advice for so many situations.
Or double check everything before you sell it.. And then triple check with what items you DONT want sold in your inventory and make sure theyre left in the selling box.. =P

*has yet to stupidly sell a rare because hes so paranoid*
xD Before I even leave the fishing place anything worth money I put in my kart (salmon,angel fish oca's etc) and there tends to be no room for my fishing pole ;-;. BUT BOW DOWN TO MY AVATAR and support me lol
azurerogue Wrote:Try putting your pole away before talking to other people.??

Particularly real life.
Ultima_Pi Wrote:
azurerogue Wrote:Try putting your pole away before talking to other people.??

Particularly real life.
The innuendo better not be lost on everyone here, or I shall be very disappointed in us all. ;D

And yeah, putting the itemspole away is smartpolite.

-shot- 8D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's