heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I call hiatus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Raeg.

I can't get the installer to work for the client. :\??I uninstalled another server I had in the same folder, and I thought "Well, that might mess something up, so I may as well download the full client of heRO again!"??It only takes an hour to download it (which was surprising when I first downloaded it), but then it takes another like forty-five minutes to open the installer because of my stupid computer that's going to pieces lately. When it finishes running the installer, I get the same error every time over some .grf file. I can't remember which one, I'll have to run it again. It just tells me the file is corrupt and that everything I just did was for naught, basically.

I've been trying to get the download to work since Saturday. >_<??I hate my computer so much.

So, yeah.??I'm officially calling my hiatus in-game until further notice.??Let's hope it will work someday soon.??I'll still be around on the forums and such, though, so if anyone needs me, you know where to find me~

Sorry about this guys. :c.
Come back soon, Malady. Icon_biggrin
who are you?

O_o

Run a Registry Fixer,Run CCleaner, Restard the Pc,Dump the ports cache,run ccleaner again,restart, fresh dload install and should work.

No need to pay me, its on the house <3
*pats*
see you back soon!

-w-
Reference URL's