heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Problem with skill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'vegot a huge problem when I press de Skill button, simply crack the program (sorry my english)

[Image: errordem.jpg]

I hope you can help me, without this I can't modify my skills whichs make me impossible to play RO
Looks like you need to update, ie, download with the full installer.
Ugh, problem with the Skill Window, right ? If it's the case, you have to update.
thanks guys.. my version of RO and sakray is really old, and I hope that this will should not carry me troubles, but I wrong.. thanks again
thanks guys.. my version of RO and sakray is really old, and I hope that this will should not carry me troubles, but I wrong.. thanks again
heRO full installer should help with this issue. Run it and it should handle mostly everything.

For those with a bit more technical knowledge about how server works, it is recommended to get ragray instead, fully patch it, then apply heRO mini-installer on top of it afterward.?This way, won't have to scramble for renewal graphic files in the (distant) future for heRO concerning the newer contents, such as Brasilis, El Descartes and Scaraba Hole.
Reference URL's