heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: <3 from Adelette!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I'm trying out this server today and made an archer, future gypsy. Icon_wink

PM me in game: Adelette <3

Also how much are pantie + undershirt here? Can anyone suggest good starting equips and leveling places? thx.
Hi.

If you mean non slotted, you could probably get both for around 50k.
payon, the maps south of payon (all of them), hill winds, moscovia. Just to name a few.

Welcome to the server, if you ever need anything in particular just feel free to pm me, and I'll gladly assist you.
Hi Adelette! Welcome to heRO and I hope you have fun here with all of us.
Pantie you could probably farm on your own early on and acquire from Zerom. The undershirt at most should be 50k, you most likely will be able to get one cheaper.

Other good starter bows and gears for a dancer I think are: Burning and Earthen Bows, Fricco Shoes (if under 2mil), Sailor Hat (can be acquired by quest with experience once per account), Purple Bat Hat & Witch Hat (Also quest). There is a heRO wiki which you can find a link to on the main webpage which can help you with the Sailor Quest for now (soon will have my draft of the Halloween Quest done and up for the wiki).

Good luck :D
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

pantie undershirt should be 5-10k and 25-35k respectively...
customs info etc are in the forums and wiki....
+1 what Manifus and Aaronock said basically...

well GL and HF!

-w-
Yay, more gypsies! <3

I finished my dancer at Removers. Not crowded, -I- found it fast, and good money with the karvo. Find those awesome for Gypsy when you can one shot them, too.
Yah most dancers weren't as lucky as you Ayna and got into so many parties with their guild. We were dancer whores more than bard whores in NE I swear, its weird having bragi to me over slow grace+sp song sometimes still.
Welcome to the server Adelette!
Yeah. Rarely had Bragi. x3 Still found Removers pretty good. Then again, I was a solo leveler for the most part and hate anubis.
Reference URL's