heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: *Jaws theme*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A shadow briefly fills the doorway and evanescently clouds the room with its aversion of light - always hiding from its luminescence lest should it die from its touch.??Across the room lips and tongues cease their labors whilst others continue on, glibly following the gaze.??Others simply neither notice nor care.??Familiarity sparks somewhere in the backs of eyes, heads tilt as if to shake loose lost memories, doubt colors the face questioned.
I know this man, some think to themselves, whilst others truly do.??To him come the spoils of a long-awaited return; to him come the theatricals of unrequited hopes of indefinite absence.
However, indeed, all he knows, all he sees, hears, feels, enjoys is that he has - at last - come home.
For good.

P.S. - Does anyone know why I can't make a signature?
I can't place pictures or make links of text (or, of course, pictures) in my sig.
Images come up with the Photobucket "This image has been moved or deleted" (though I know it has been neither as I have it opened in a separate tab while it is telling me this) and URL codes just show up as URL codes instead of hiding the code and turning the text between URL and /URL into a hyperlink.
Are there new rules for signatures or something?
=/
Welcome back dood.

You sure you aren't really dead? Cause I think you might be. D:
Woah. He knows kung fu.
-gasp in shock- Its back, it's BACK!
Yes!!!??Run in fear!!!??Muahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

so how did all that training pay off? Teach us stuff!

whatcha doing now? job/projects/break?

WB man!

-w-
Break for a week last week. This week is job search week.

Gimme a fix-it problem; I might be able to help. =p

Thanks for the welcome. Hope to see you in-game sometime!
Reference URL's