heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Im new! Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok
Hello everyone, ill be joining ragnarok on the heRO server, im hoping someone can help me on my way, ill be on daily and join a guild. I hope to have fun!
Icon_biggrin
Hi.
Any suggestions on a character?
Well....what do you feel most comfertable playing as? Magic? Melee? Ranged? Support?

Also, I can see this thread being moved to the Introduction area...or Suggestions.
Well I like magic support and range. Not so much melee.
Also im looking to join a guild with people who could help me, any suggestions?
Aesthetic is a good guild, if you like friendly social guilds, and if you want to participate in war sometime later- we do WoE as well.
takhara Wrote:Aesthetic is a good guild, if you like friendly social guilds, and if you want to participate in war sometime later- we do WoE as well.
My characters name is Tombdragoon
Id like to join the guild if possible!
Ok
talk to a member and PM Matsu, Mary or me, we can find you and toss you an invite
Hm Bamboo Squad I think is about helping newbies on RO.
I would love to recommend my guild to you however we're mostly afternoon/night time server time active more, and less so during regular daytime hours. There isn't a problem to me to have someone newer to RO join our guild as long as you listen to us and try to do your best I can say that will be how you become a great player.

However feel free to click on my little Coffee Break link in my signature to learn more about us. We're a smaller group but I think that makes us be closer together and to work together more.
Ok well ill be on today, im join a guild if asked!
Icon_smile
Reference URL's