heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i r new 2 da hero.
I've been playing RO for like... 5 years now. On and off for the past 2. I've just recently started again. I can never seem to get enough RO D;.
Anyway.. i played on EuphRO and UnityRO to start with. Then when unity died i quit for a while and havnt found a good low rate server since. Although i must say, i'm liking HeRO so far Icon_smile anyway my ingame name is either audioexe (sin) or most likely, ex (sage). I hope to see you all ingame! No1
Hi.
Hey man, I hope you continue to have fun on heRO.
Good luck with sage and sin, those are non transes that typically get the least parties, but I'm sure you know that by now.

I'm sure you'll make friends anyway at some point. :]
hmm...what was your char on euph?? and welcome
Hello fellow new player. :D
Welcome. o:

Mm, I'd party you. I often don't care the class of someone, I'd just try to find a place for both.
Thanks alot for the warm welcomes. I played a sin on Euph named katsimoto. Also on unityRO. And thanks for the offer AynaIcon_biggrin. I'll be going solo for a while but i appriciate the offer :D
mmmm i dont remember you XD
haha that doesnt surprise me =p old EuphRO was huge.
It's always open if you remember later on. I'm sure I have at least one character in every range from 12-99.

I saw you while sitting on my alche. o:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's