heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, just joined the server and thought it would be fun to be active in the forums.......

currently playing a vit knight named "Jekz"....

how is the WOE here? does a new guild stand a chance or should I just join a pre-existing one?
xage Wrote:Hello everyone, just joined the server and thought it would be fun to be active in the forums.......

currently playing a vit knight named "Jekz"....

how is the WOE here? does a new guild stand a chance or should I just join a pre-existing one?

Hi.

You're Forum name looks strangely familiar.

As for WoE, most likely better off joining a pre-existing one, unless you are a masochist. If you are a masochist feel free to make your own.
Manifus Wrote:You're Forum name looks strangely familiar.

If you played on XeRO, then you should know me. Sadly, my memory fails me and I may not remember you >.<
Holy crap you were the head GM of XeRO!? D: That is the server this server came from! D:

You probably wouldn't remember me, back there my main was an agi/luk knight named Musashi.
Haha yeah, it's me. I do remember your name actually. How are you?
Woah. Awesome. <3

I'm still addicted, somewhat. Or something like that. Over all good, how about you? :D
Pretty good. Thought it would be fun to start playing again, great to find a server so much like our old one.
xage Wrote:Pretty good. Thought it would be fun to start playing again, great to find a server so much like our old one.

Yeah, few things are different but you'll find some similarities.

Wings and fishing for example, although stats are different.
No more bonito but we have nemo which is pretty much a cheap ygg berry and dori which is a cheap ygg seed.

Slotted wings have a double effect which acts as if it has 2 of any card put into it. (Which can be easily abused but hey, what ya gonna do?)

Pets no longer share exp like back on XeRO and ghostring doesn't work PvM.

Hope you have fun dood. <3
hiya xage.??not sure if u were "u" when i saw the name.??not sure if u remember me either.??i was Machiavelli the 99 sn running around there (in my avatar).??but... that was a long long time ago.??anyways, welcome to hero??=]
Well, life can be funny sometimes...

Welcome to the server.

A lot of our players do come for that server. And for some odd reason, our original team of GM's and current Head GM.

^_^
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's