heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

like the 4000 other users, i came to say hello. i was playing the iRO servers up until a few minutes ago. for some reason the GM decided my account should be blocked. no warnings, no questions, no nothing.
i can't imagine what will they accuse me off but i am a bit frustrated here... anyway, in the spirit of spilling everything out i declare a marsh law against the iRO GM members... 1 one man marshl law, for now!

as i am downloading the hero client i came to the forum and educate myself a little bit. from my very little experience with RO ( at least with the most current updated version of it ) i know not RO nor any other MMO game is worth playing without the company of the other members.

i'd love to meet some of you as i know meeting you all is like asking for world peace, or at least expecting.

my loveable character names are usually Unrelated, Mute, Failure.

hope to gain some friendships along the way.

*smiles* Cheers!
Oh, that's a bit sad you got banned the way you did. =(
Well I hope you have fun on heRO anyway.
I think a good way to make friends on the server is to join a guild, that way you meet a lot of people at once who all want to work together.

Good luck \o/
Plus, a guild is with you no matter where you go, so you're never alone!

Welcome. o:
Hi.
hi, welcome to HeRO!

guilds are a plenty and loads of ppl like to make new friends through chatting so i believe you won't ever find yourself lonely Ok

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, hope you like it here!

GL and HF! No1

-w-
Welcome to the server, person Icon_biggrin Have fun !

Omgmybotsensesdidnttingle,isthistheendofthetorment?! =D
Reference URL's