heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hiya!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey y'all-

As you probably can guess I'm new.??I played RO beta in high school (way back in the day...) and recently tried the Valk server.??The unfriendliness and bot insanity turned me off greatly, so I wandered my way here. Icon_smile??I still consider myself a RO newb who is slowly learning the ins and outs of the game.

I've only been playing heRO for a few days but already I love the atmosphere of the server and your forum.??However, I'm a pretty shy person so I haven't really met any people...so I thought it would be nice to try and get to know people through the forum at least.

I am not a super-hardcore player/into WoE or anything (I don't have the time to commit to that), but I do enjoy casual PvM, or as I like to say, heartlessly murdering adorable super-deformed creatures. Icon_twisted??Icon_biggrin

So if you see me around the server, feel free to say hello! My in-game names are BrigidKildare and LimaRose.

~MsScarlet
Hi.

Just as a side note, those adorable super-deformed creatures are powered by human blood.

So <3.
Quote:I am not a super-hardcore player/into WoE or anything (I don't have the time to commit to that), but I do enjoy casual PvM, or as I like to say, heartlessly murdering adorable super-deformed creatures.

Lol nice, this game is full of cute furry creatures that you kill to get l33t experience to power up from.

Anyway I hope you have fun here coming from iRO Valk. GM's are pretty vigilant about stopping bots on this server ^-^
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

i know how you feel, my previous server was the grand-daddy of the iRO valk server Ok
needless to say it was a good thing i did my research properly and landed in HeRO. 1.5+ years here and the fun never stops!

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome. <3 I'm kinda shy, myself, so I doubt I'll be coming up to you. But if you want some company in Pront or something, I'm sometimes there on Hopscotch. I don't bite.
Reference URL's