heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Map bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. eee my ninja is in orc dun 01 (in_orcs01).The map is entire in darknes and i cannot move my ninja plese help me.

Name of character:Ero-Ninja
Did you try reloging? The map looks fine to me, the heavy breathing orcs are there with the bats and all.
Probably used a Fly Wing and got into a bugy offset tile. Try using another Fly Wing or a Butterfly Wing.
He got shot into darkness by a orc archer according to him. Icon_biggrin I got him out yesterday no prob.
Archers are only on floor 2. If anything knocked him/her off the map, it's his/her ciceda skin shedding. But, Usually when things like that are fixed with a relog because it's just an error. the monsters can still hit you, but you cannot move or attack because you're on nothing but a black screen. I've been knocked off the screen plenty of times with Ice titan and their bowling bash. I usually don't get out of it until I die, relog, teleport or get with with Bowling bash again. something to change whatever tile I'm on.

If that's not the case, then Mystra's probably right.
Remember, for cases like these, the CP has a handy little function called Reset Character.
It'll take youe character but to its spawn point.
Easy and fast. Icon_smile
Free bwing? Evil
Reference URL's