heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Coming back...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I've been absent for quite awhile. Since June of 2009...and I plan to come back for a bit. I was wondering do accounts not used get deleted?

Oh and hello everyone!Laugh
Hi Mishy, hope you have fun playing on here again.
Accounts are never deleted so your account should still be here \o/
Oh, cause I had to make a new account. My email wasn't even on record...and I tried 3 didn't usernames I would have used to login. That's okay, a fresh start isn't so bad.

[EDIT]
Well, I figured out my old account information...I was wondering can my new account be deleted or just have the sex changed to male..so I don't have two female accounts... MadCry
Hi.

I think you can get a sex change if you give them money, otherwise you'll either be stuck with it or have to wait for next fairy auction and pay for it.
What is a fairy auction? And how much would I actually have to pay to change the sex of an account?
You can donate for GM service, which is $5, which among other things lets you get the GMs to change a character name or gender.

You can also buy a GM-service with in-game zeny at the fairy auction, which is an event held once a month. The GM service goes to the highest bid, which is usually between 5 and 10 mil.
wb.

they never seem to delete accounts, so don't worry!

GL and HF!

-w-
TPC Wrote:You can donate for GM service, which is $5, which among other things lets you get the GMs to change a character name or gender.

You can also buy a GM-service with in-game zeny at the fairy auction, which is an event held once a month. The GM service goes to the highest bid, which is usually between 5 and 10 mil.

That sounds good enough for me. Are the days for the fairy auction the same each month or they cycle through the month each month.
Mishy Wrote:That sounds good enough for me. Are the days for the fairy auction the same each month or they cycle through the month each month.

Its different each month, they usually announce the date 1-2 weeks ahead of time, in the fairy auction thread in the auction sections of these forums.
TPC Wrote:
Mishy Wrote:That sounds good enough for me. Are the days for the fairy auction the same each month or they cycle through the month each month.

Its different each month, they usually announce the date 1-2 weeks ahead of time, in the fairy auction thread in the auction sections of these forums.

Well last time was 5 days before, so it really depends on circumstance how much warning we get.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's