heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Green Pots Allowed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This subject came up in pvp so i was wondering what everyone elses views are.

- I dont know how to put this but i hope you get the general idea -

In pvp pots are a ' moral ' thing - you dont use healing pots in those fights as its obviously not right (is honorable the word?) , white pots are a ' item ' which you buy, it is not apart of your own ablilities as a fighter so using it shows that you need that unfair advantage to win ( hmm i really dont know how to phase that <--- ... ) , so do you think green pots are allowed in a ' standard ' pvp match?

I dont believe so as its still a item which can be bought and it is not of your own ablitiy, so i view it as cheating when someone uses it in pvp

Whats your views everyone?

( Remember this is pvp duals - not woe )
Okay, so i don't pvp much but here goes: if there's an implied no potions agreement in pvp then that should mean no potions - no consumables period.

If it's an official duel, and not a spur of the moment thing, then if one party desires the use of potions, etc, they should clear it with the other party. However, in occasions where there's 10 people in pvp just killing eachother randomly, it's a bit tougher to moderate such a no potion commitment.
As the Jemhadar say: Victory is life.
_Wind_ Wrote:(is honorable the word?)
yes, it is Icon_razz and a good one in my book, but yeah, i think pots are kinda cheating durring PvP, although i can see the other side because i'm a low level, they want to stay alive to keep their "pride" as some say...
Personaly I use panacea that cant be bought (well I think you cant).
Eldakar Wrote:Personaly I use panacea that cant be bought (well I think you cant).

It can be bought at most any tool shop.
Not that anyone cares about my opinion, but here it is anyway. Icon_razz

If it's PvP, and some comes up and starts whacking you randomly. I think anything is fair game. Including pots and green pots.

If someone walks up to you, challenges you to a duel, and you accept. Then I'd say no unless terms were agreed upon that state otherwise. I would however say that skills are ok. For instance, a detoxification clip or obeaune card. /no1
Alexander Wrote:Not that anyone cares about my opinion, but here it is anyway. Icon_razz

If it's PvP, and some comes up and starts whacking you randomly. I think anything is fair game. Including pots and green pots.

If someone walks up to you, challenges you to a duel, and you accept. Then I'd say no unless terms were agreed upon that state otherwise. I would however say that skills are ok. For instance, a detoxification clip or obeaune card. /no1
*points up* just about what i said, except clearer?
Must have green pots...then any bloody priest with silence could kill me Icon_cry not cool Icon_cool
For me, Greens pots are ok in pvp because they dont guive u a bonus against the oppenent, they just save u from being silenced.

If greens pots are not allowed in a duel, it just mean that the first that mute the other wins.

Status recorvery items are things that I accept in duel. Using a green pot when ur silenced because u want to use ur skills is a diffrent thing that using blue pots because u run off of sp.

BTW, Monks that start duels ready for asuraing is something mad lol
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:Using a green pot when ur silenced because u want to use ur skills is a diffrent thing that using blue pots because u run off of sp.

If you think about it, it IS the same thing, silence stops you from using skills, just like not having sp would, after all, it is a consumable item used to aid in battle, its a potion, so in a traditional duel, it wouldnt be unless decided before hand, but in free for all pvp, random slaughtering...who the hell cares right? ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's