heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ~Angel's Branch of HeRo~ **OPEN**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: sbranchofherobannerpngf.png]
For your convenience, I'll be linking each part of my shop to this first post.
Ign are in my signature.

Buying
Selling
Harvesting

***I have returned, and need zeny and stuff to make the stay worthwhile, thusly, I am re-opening my shop branch of HeRo!

I cannot wait to do business again. No1
[Image: shopbuyingpngforweb.png]

Bolded means I want it more, and more willing to pay for it than the other items.

Black Leather Boots(0) or (1)- Negotiable, (0) price is 50k firm, and I always buy in bulk.

Bazerald for my linker- make an offer

withered branch staffs- offer

survivor's mant/rod, overupped rod perhaps- offer

peco peco egg cards

ice titan card

hero backpack

jur[3]- +0~+10 many, 200k ea or offer

infiltrator[0]/[1]- offer, but I'll probably decline the high ass price :>

specialty jur[4] +0~+10

slotted str hats (bone head/deporte, etc)

bone plate[1]

gandora[1]

dragon manteau[1]/dragon vest[1]

madoka/whatever the name of that aspd/atk% hat is called.

Feather beret

autoheal gear/cards

karvodailnirol- Not paying a lot for this, don't ask 80k.

geographer card

imp cards

assassin dagger

combat knife/ice pick
[Image: shopsellingpngforweb.png]

Blazer Clip
Armor Charms
Gas Masks
Bucket Hats[1]
Carat Card
Soldier Skeleton Card
Wizardry staff- Trading for overupped survivor's rod + manteau, or offer- Maybe not, though.
steel (in bulk)
forging mats
brewing mats
--- No longer hunting brewing items to sell
+9 orc baby hood (see my auction)
Verit shoes +4
gold acidus high heels +4
Various things up for trade/sell, just ask me for what you want.
[Image: shopharvestingpngforweb.png]
Below are the guidelines for my hunting and gathering service. As a tl;dr, I do not hunt cards, and rarely hunt items (Especially in bulk) that drop at very low, or card rates. Any hunting requests will garnish a small harvesting/holding fee upon completion, which is usually about 2-10%(depending on difficulty/time spent) of the total sale price. Be sure to ask if I have what you need already, if I do, there will be no extra fee. Please read the underneath, though, if you have a big job for me.

GUIDELINES:
  • We will work out a time to finish a transaction upon making a job deal. If you cannot make it, drop me a pm here on the forums.
  • In some situations, money up front for a job may be required, to prevent a loss of time on my part, should you decide not to finish a deal, or go awol.??Usually for big ticket jobs.
  • Be clear what you want, the quantity, and the price per/or the whole lot so we will not run into a snag later. Items may be accepted as payment, but for the most part I would prefer zeny. (See my BUY list for wants/needs, and offer things applicable to my IGN's classes)
  • When a deal is completed, I request the original player I started a job with be the one to deal me. This is for your safety, as I will not trust anyone else to receive your items, and pay me, unless I have been told it is alright beforehand. I will not refund for breaking this simple guideline.
  • I do not hunt cards, but by all means ask me anyways and I'll happily check for you.
    ???????? *I may hunt low end cards on my linker, if I can 1hko the dropper.
To Do List: July 4th, 2011
Update with item selling/buying organization by item type
Add more to the selling list
Revamp harvesting guidelines
Add to buying list
List common farming/item storage for sale
Saved.
Saved.
Save/bump for the opening ~ Icon_smile
Ordered 6k hearts, dealing in two batches of 3k.
Need 100 Dragon Canine, paying 1kz ea.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's