heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ninja/Slinger links?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was thinking about soul linker a bit, and realized it doesn't have a linking ability for ninja or gunslinger.

Is there any particular reason one was not made?

I'd imagine a link for these two classes could be highly beneficial, depending on what they would do.
Because ninja/gunslinger were made after soul linker.
I know, but eh...

Additional skills could have been added, yes?
Unlikely.
Hardcoding.
Ultima_Pi Wrote:Hardcoding.

That's the short answer with a reason.

Long answer: "Hell no."
The answer is pretty obvious if you look at it from Gravitys perspective. There is no reset on the official servers. They would get lots of complaints if skills were added to current classes after tons of people already hit max job level on these classes with no possibility to get the new skills, since they have no skill points left.
Ah yes, that is true... Official servers do not have easy skill/stat resets, at least without a real life price of course.

Bleh >>;
Okay so I keep hearing people say that 'Real RO doesn't have a reseter', that in fact, is not the case.

Last I checked it does have one.

...It just costs 400 million zeny and can only be done once....

It is still there though!
All I've actually seen, was you could pay x amount of money in donation, and get a special full reset item from the shop.

Not sure whether it was the official Iro, or another server...but I did indeed see it.

As for that in game cost, that's pretty ridiculous.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's