heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: More Mr Hatter Dyeables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Mr Hatter NPC can give you a random hat, but also has a dye service to color certain hats. You give him a copy of the hat you want colored, some herbs and zeny, and he changes the color for you. Unfortunately he can only do this for 6 kinds of hats (ribbon, mage hat, beanie, deviruchi hat, wig, and drooping cat)

Are there any plans for adding more hats to the list? Thinking
Those Dyed hats were actually official recolors. Though it'd be nice if there were more, I don't expect any more hats being added unless sprites are provided/ gravity makes more recolors.
The Legendary Joe Wrote:Those Dyed hats were actually official recolors. Though it'd be nice if there were more, I don't expect any more hats being added unless sprites are provided/ gravity makes more recolors.

Already know that much, but thanks.

With this in mind though, would palette-swapping/recoloring be too involved?
I'd have to agree, new recoloring options would be nice.

Specifically for the beret. It is a very nice hat, but green isn't good with -every- clothing dye I'd love to see a black beret personally.
Blue berets exist via a quest :3
The Legendary Joe Wrote:Those Dyed hats were actually official recolors. Though it'd be nice if there were more, I don't expect any more hats being added unless sprites are provided/ gravity makes more recolors.

Will be kind of nice and slightly less chaotic if the ribbons/ties are made through recoloring instead of all of them existing as separate prize items~
i started dying random hats in photoshop for fun...
maybe if the players can provide or tell the colour dyes they want on what hats, other players/photoshopowners could make the dyes so the GM's could implicate them in game.
Basically, it's just a new copy of the sprite, just recolored to show the new color. It doesn't work like Palettes here.

or maybe I'm all in the wrong again...
^ i have no idea how that works but i could make .bmp files... i heard there are some programs to turn .bmp's into .spr? just like you have progrms for the other way around (which i use to get accese to the sprites to i can edit them /okIcon_wink
SPRConvView should be able to do it, I guess. I only use ROtion to build scenes myself.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's