heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A > Sorin Doll Hat [1]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Item description:

So hot! A headgear with the figure of Kafra Sorin! Her cute appearance made the price of this hat rise at the auction place.
+2 dex
Reduces damage from Demihuman monster by 5%.
When physically attacking there is a chance that for 10 seconds you'll receive ATK +50.
Impossible to refine this item.

I reserve the right to withdraw this item on any unsatisfactory basis as I see it.

Update: Auction is up until Saturday, March 27, 2010

In-Game offer to me was 10m. So let the bidding begin! Icon_smile
Aeolian Wrote:In-Game offer to me was 10m.

Holy cow, can people stop being stupid and start READING what people write?
Your bid was less "useful" than my post.

Fabre Wrote:just tired of people only coming to the shop/auction/selling posts to post useless unrelated things.

Tell me how a bid lower than the ones already existing is useful.

And totally no need to bump an auction that was started since what, 2 hours? when you made the first post.

People like you are annoying.
12 mil.
Zaratus Wrote:Your bid was less "useful" than my post.

Fabre Wrote:just tired of people only coming to the shop/auction/selling posts to post useless unrelated things.

Tell me how a bid lower than the ones already existing is useful.

And totally no need to bump an auction that was started since what, 2 hours? when you made the first post.

People like you are annoying.

Oh my. O.o Let's behave, dearest Aya. xD

Since Seth is the only one who offered anything so far... he's in the lead. xD Duh. I know you people can do better than that. :o
Le bump bump? :o
In case you people didn't notice... auction is now up only until Saturday, March 27, 2010. If no one else posts a bid better than Seth's, it is his. Icon_smile
Reference URL's