heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: 3rd/4th time's a charm?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, I'm Revenant. I used to be known as Fatalis before; was previously involved in the testing & development crew, and was trying to push for more wiki usage once upon a time.

Can't think of much else to say; I'm not one of those people who are particularly personal on the internet.
Wiki needs some updating. So nice to know someone else is on it.

I'd love to help, but...yeah, I'm not exactly fond of messing things up. >>;
Hi.

Fatalis.... sounds familiar.
wb.

you were pretty active in the forums and wiki last i recall, why did you disappear? good to have you back though Ok

-w-
takhara Wrote:Wiki needs some updating. So nice to know someone else is on it.

I'd love to help, but...yeah, I'm not exactly fond of messing things up. >>;

Well, the wiki has a 'preview' feature when editing pages. You can't let yourself be held back by fear of screwing anything up; you can revert any changes made, too!

Manifus Wrote:Hi.

Fatalis.... sounds familiar.
My previous avatar & signature was that of a sniper, if it helps. You may have possibly seen the name Fatalis in the Monster Hunter series of games (It's a dragon). I used to use the name for the meaning; it's actually latin!

mahawirasd Wrote:wb.

you were pretty active in the forums and wiki last i recall, why did you disappear? good to have you back though Ok

-w-

I'm not really that social of a person. I enjoy working on things, but I find it difficult to stick anywhere for long if I can't integrate myself into the community Thinking .

As I understand it, there's some wiki work to be done, so I'm going to try inquire into that.
Naw, can't be that!~ I don't like monster hunter all that much, probably saw you in game many times long ago, or on the forums, because I am a forum whore, it is my duty. >.o
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/member.ph...e&uid=1623

Huh. Apparently I WAS somewhat active before - I could've sworn I had less than 30 posts. In-game I think my only two characters are a baby novice named Prinny and a thief named Absent. It's been a long while... have been stalking the support tickets for 2 days waiting for a response from ye old GMeths.
ohh ohh i think i saw Prinny yesterday!

well you i like because you don't post much but your posts are almost always worthwhile Ok

-w-
Reference URL's