heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Special arrow quivers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just spent a good little while, a LOT of sharp leaves and a good amount of SP creating 6500 sharp arrows.??I then create a lot more arrows with other random things I have in storage (11,500 silver arrows from zargons Sweat ).??I warp to Payon to start making quivers and I can't make any sharp arrows quivers!??The option isn't there!!??I look again and notice one can't make poison, cursed, flash, frozen, mute, sleep or stun arrow quivers either!??Is this intentional???0.o

Sharp Arrow quivers will be extremely useful for the crit build I am attempting.??Without them I'm only at 65.7 crit (74.7 with Gloria).??Cry
No quivers exists in the database for Status Arrows.
No status/crit quivers. No Holy Quivers either, which can be a pain at times.
Cry We should make 'em! Custom quivers ftw!! Laugh
Holy quivers do exist, though the option isn't available from the npc.
omg~~??*jumps around shrieking*??omg~~??Thank you, Xzibit!??omg, my friends are gonna be so jealous!??

Thanks, MTV, for pimping my quivers!

xD

[EDIT]

Apparently someone deleted all of Dianno's Xzibit posts. This reply can be disregarded. =p
._. N> These for Better pvp
I was hunting Droseras with my yoyo and got heavy, so I unloaded some stems and sticky mucus.??They immediately disappeared when they hit the ground and I remembered yoyos are looters.??I thought, "Awesome!??I can just store a huge amount of arrows on my yoyo!"??So, then I search the forums to find out how much a pet can store.

I find out fifteen slots (can pick up things fifteen times - not sure how many of each or any kind of limit), but if you get D/C'ed or relog you lose everything.??=/
I think I'm just gonna carry as many as possible (which won't be a lot given that Luna bow weighs 200 X_x ) and just turn off autoloot.??Let Yvellele pick up stuff as we go.??=/

B>Backpack...>_>
<_<
>_>
You don't automatically lose anything a pet is holding when you log off.
The game tries to fit it all into your character's inventory, and what it can't fit in, it then drops on the ground.

As for the 15 limit, it is 15 "slots", whether the slots are 15 lots of 1 mucus, or 10 lots of 1000 mucus and 5 lots of 1 mucus.
The limit on a single slot is however many you can drop for it to pick up. So, pretty much your wait limit, unless a player with a larger limit drops a full limits worth. In that case, you won't be able to pick it up, either, so it is generally useless.

From memory, custom looting pets hold more than 15.
So, if I get disconnected nothing is lost???I believe it was Namine who suggested this in a separate thread involving looter pets and I tend to believe most of what Namine says in regards to the way RO works... I mean - it's Namine/other-important-char-I-won't-name.??o.0
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's