heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: marriage/adoption share range?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, according to http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/forum/foru...40&posts=9 parents or husband and wife can share exp regardless of level difference so long as they are on the same map.

They can also share with their child so long as they are both 70+, and all on the same map, regardless of level range.

I'm looking for confirmation by mods/admins on the range if modified.
I don't remember If we have this or not. But if we don't, then you can be sure it will Never be implemented here. Official on iRO or not.

Panda simply doesn't like leeching :/
eA never really bothered doing too much with marriage, and the SN double-marriage-boost effect doesn't work either in all pservers unless they changed it personally within the server. Not overly surprised if the special range for marriage does not work as well as it should and whatnot~
i thought they were implemented. at least as far as i knew the baby-parent one is.
again, I'm asking for official info from those with access to the information on the server, not speculation.
would be nice if i'd get to know this info as well o.o
my hubby and i are out of range atm.. would be cool if we could share exp though XD
Phew. Thought I'd seen something mentioned about this before in the tickets. It just took a bit of digging to find.

Please bare in mind that this information is from April 2009.
I can't recall when the SVN update happened, so it may have changed since then.

As long as only the three of them are in the party, on the same map, and the parents are in range of each other, the baby can be any level.

There is also the following part:
"It seems sometimes if one of the parent is trans and the other is not it can bug."

But as I said, the ticket is almost a year old.
Perhaps another, older/scarier GM can post for certain.
Kittie Wrote:would be nice if i'd get to know this info as well o.o
my hubby and i are out of range atm.. would be cool if we could share exp though XD

Again, you're reading my mind Love
GM-Circe Wrote:Perhaps another, older/scarier GM can post for certain.

Akiiiiiiii~ We neeeed youuuuu~ xp

I had no idea any of this existed. I thought husbands and wives just had the skills and didn't even know about adoption. 0.o
I could be open to marriage and/or adoption if there's other cool stuff, too. =D

<---Seven-year RO veteran, btw. -_-'
So Whisper, am I older and/or scarier? Icon_razz

To the best of my knowledge, a party has to be remade each time someone leaves the map. The parents have to be the same trans or non trans...

I can't add much more to the fantastic answer Circe gave, except the comment on older/scarier Icon_razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's