heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Suggestion: bee npc in town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I suggest that you add a npc somewhere in town that changes what the bee wings farm, because its kind of annoying to have to walk all the way to the queen bee to do it. As a back-story the bee could be one that has gotten lost and wandered into town by mistake. Ok

Or an alternative could be adding a save point npc near the queen bee that you could warp to after unlocking it. As a special save quest thing maybe you could make it so you have to have the wings on to unlock the save if you do this.
I think the whole warp to place can be exploited as you know there is an mvp there.
Or we could just take out the option that you can change??what you can farm with it altogether so you won't half to go anywhere. That'd be far more annoying IMO. And with more people going there, the more chances Sky petite cards may go on the market, and I welcome that chance.
heRO's GMs put a wing quest in the middle of Thanatos Tower...I think they'll laugh when they see people wanting this closer to town, and no one mentioned anything about the wing NPC in Thana.
TPC Wrote:I suggest that you add a npc somewhere in town that changes what the bee wings farm, because its kind of annoying to have to walk all the way to the queen bee to do it. As a back-story the bee could be one that has gotten lost and wandered into town by mistake. Ok

Let's just be glad the NPC does not teleport like the MVP itself.
Namine Wrote:
TPC Wrote:I suggest that you add a npc somewhere in town that changes what the bee wings farm, because its kind of annoying to have to walk all the way to the queen bee to do it. As a back-story the bee could be one that has gotten lost and wandered into town by mistake. Ok

I thought she did when I first started this quest.??Sweat

Turns out (after scanning the entire map and a bit of Mjolnir 4 thinking you guys had the map wrong) I just didn't walk far enough in a certain direction and since I zoom out so far (I like to have three spaces below vision range) - and because I'm on a widescreen (expanding viewing area by about six spaces to the left and right individually) - I thought I would have seen her when I saw the edge of the area in which she waits.??xp

On a side note - I think it would be awesome if we could see everything on screen no matter how far out we zoom; but that's a topic for a different thread and more than likely can not be implemented - save for by Gravity - anyway.??Icon_razz
Namine Wrote:

Why wasn't this suggested earlier? Icon_sad

Difference between Obswing and Beewing is that Beewing has a menu to change, much like nobility, as opposed to the set drops Obswing does.

As for an NPC in town, I don't see it happening, but it is up to the higher ups.
You aren't really planning on changing the selection that often, are you?
Just get a friend to warp you. Q_Q
GM-Circe Wrote:You aren't really planning on changing the selection that often, are you?

Given how much crap there is to test?
Ultima_Pi Wrote:
GM-Circe Wrote:You aren't really planning on changing the selection that often, are you?

Given how much crap there is to test?

Only 22 times. Icon_sad
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's